wished Paul McCarthy would of suggested a "meatless Monday" concert

  • sunny outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18 7:48 PM

      did any vegetarians get to see Paul when he's in town?
      It would of been great if Paul told Mayor Ed Lee about Meatless Monday...

      can someone send info of Paul's meatless monday to Ed Lee?

      make an entire City of SF and SJ go meatless one day?

      just wondering

      sign, Sunny
      SIGNATURE:
       Human hunger: Did you know..."More than 90% of soybeans, 80% of corn and 70% of grain grown in the US goes to feed livestock! 800 million more people could be fed if the grain fed to livestock was used to feed people." (David Pimentel, Professor of Entomology, Cornell University.)
      *********
      we lost to Monsanto and Dupont, but we are going to get smarter in getting rid of of u in our bodies
      ==
      farm fishing is bad in many ways
      http://www.salmonaid.org/index.php/education/why-eat-wild-salmon.html
      and there's not enough wild salmon or fish to go around....in 10 years!