SFVS Discount to Vegetarian Bay Area Food Tour

  • Joseph Cadiz
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2013

      Hi Joseph,

      Thank you for your prompt reply. I just replied to your colleague, Dixie, regarding the tours. She offered to list our tours on your e-list, and I offered her a 10% discount to SFVS members.

      Please let me know if you would like to attend one of our Temescal Tastes tours in the near future.

      Best,

      Sophia

      Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device