SFVS Online Auction: Four Nights in Lake Tahoe Seasons Resort

  • jcadiz2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2013
      As you know, the San Francisco Vegetarian Society is hosting a benefit to raise funds for this year's World Veg Festival.

      Part of our fundraising effort is always a silent auction. I am e-mailing you with a description of one of the items now, because the lucky winner will need to make travel plans soon. Here goes:

      What: Four nights at a lovely one bedroom apartment in Heavenly at South Lake Tahoe

      Who: Two adults (sorry, no kids)

      When: Arrive: Friday, September 13, 2013, 4:00 p.m.
      Depart: Tuesday, September 17, 2013, 11:00 a.m.

      Where: TAHOE Seasons Resort
      3901 Saddle Road
      South Lake Tahoe, California 96150
      530-541-6700

      Bidding starts at $100; increments of $10 for each subsequent bid.
      The winner will have a lovely vacation while contributing to a great cause -- such a fabulous deal!

      Please contact Nancy Loewen at njloewen@... with your early bird bids, and I'll keep you all posted.
      THANK YOU, and I look forward to hearing from you savvy bidders soon!