SGBT Bicycle Ride

  • Dixie Mahy
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2013
      LGBT BICYCLE RIDE THROUGH GOLDEN GATE PARK
      followed by a Vegetarian Potluck
      From: p s <shepherdpr@...>
      Subject: RE: upcoming events -  San Francisco Vegetarian Society

      Hi Everyone,

      This Sunday, August 11th, we're having an amazing LGBT bicycle ride through Golden Gate Park, followed by a Vegetarian Potluck.   The event is free and a great way to connect with like-minded people.

      We'll visit some of our park's famous sites such as:  Windmills, The Mighty Pacific Ocean, Happy Bison Paddy, DeYoung Museum, Botanical Gardens, etc.  And if time allows, we'll take a ride on the historic carosel.

      It's a very easy bikeride -- fairly flat and very little traffic.  We go slow.
      If you need to rent a bike, there are several great bike shops near the park.

      Please contact me if you plan to attend.   Most of us prefer vegan, cane sugar-free food.

      Blessings -  Pamela

      When:  Sunday, August 11 at 10:30am.  Vegetarian Potluck after around 1:30pm
      Where:  Golden Gate Park
      Contact:   pamela shepherdpr@...

      pam  [