Dolores Park Picnic - POSTPONED

  • Dixie Mahy
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2013
      DOLORES PARK GMO PICNIC POSTPONED
      From: Label GMOs SF <labelgmossf@...>
      Subject: 1. Dolores Park Picnic - POSTPONED, and 2. TONIGHT - Berkeley panel discussion on the dangerous side effects of GMOs in our food.

      Hello Friends - Just two quick important event announcements ...,

      1. Please note the Label GMO picnic has been postponed to August 11. It was planned for this Sunday, and we know several of you were planning to attend.  We apologize, but we're letting you know as early as we knew.  Multiple conflicts have arisen, including other planned activities at Dolores Park.  We are considering alternative locations for August 11, for easier access and parking.  We will communicate details in our next update. More on this soon.

      2. REMEMBER - Please join Jeffrey Smith, Dr. Sara Gottfried, Dr. Michelle Perro, and Dr. Ed Bauman in Berkeley this evening, from 3:00 to 6:00, to learn about the dangerous side effects of GMOs in our food.  See this link for more information!

      Looking forward to catching up with all of you soon!

      --
      San Francisco Regional Coordinators:
          Ben Pittenger

      Label GMOs: Its Our Right To Know
      www.LabelGMOs.org

      Please "Like" us on Facebook: on.fb.me/LabelGMOsSF
      Please follow us on Twitter: Label_GMOs_SF