Bill Clinton is NOT vegan

  • sunny outdoors
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2013
      he's eating eggs and salmon
      cause everyone is afraid you'll loose certain vitamins

      he feels he need meat to eat enough omega 3

      All I know is someone told me that a lot of vegetarians are "crazy" cause they lack "fat" in their brain cells.

      I think a lot of is, due to being independant (alone) , eccentric (stubborn), liberal (crazy).

      sign, Sunny
      SIGNATURE:
       Human hunger: Did you know..."More than 90% of soybeans, 80% of corn and 70% of grain grown in the US goes to feed livestock! 800 million more people could be fed if the grain fed to livestock was used to feed people." (David Pimentel, Professor of Entomology, Cornell University.)
      *********
      we lost to Monsanto and Dupont, but we are going to get smarter in getting rid of of u in our bodies
      ==
      farm fishing is bad in many ways
      http://www.salmonaid.org/index.php/education/why-eat-wild-salmon.html
      and there's not enough wild salmon or fish to go around....in 10 years!
    • Micha'el BedarShah
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2013
        Sunny,

        That was a very interesting post - more your own comments than the less the AARP article. Specifically, who is "independent (alone) , eccentric (stubborn), and liberal (crazy)?"

        Thank you for sharing your mind!

        Blessings,
        Micha'el