Sunday 7/28: Veggie Potluck and "The Circle of Life and Aging Wisely"

  • Michael Newman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27 2:52 PM
      Dear Fellow Vegetarians (and Veggie-Friendlies :)),

      Please join us at Vedika Global this Sunday 7/28 for “The Circle of Life and Aging Wisely.” This is a by-donation program from 2 -5pm with a vegetarian potluck following at 5pm.

      Please see all the relevant info below, or use this link for the Meetup to RSVP:
      http://www.meetup.com/AyurvedaSangha/events/103440352/

      If you already have plans for Sunday, feel free to join the meetup group to be notified of future by-donation events.
      Looking forward to it, and hope to see you there!

      Blessings,
      Michael