fantastic vegan Potala restaurant, 5 star review without the 5 star price

  • sunny outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2013

      right on hwy 80

      I plan to have a SFVS fundraising dinner there.

      I know the chef and the owner.  Hopefully they will give us a good deal.

      Dinner includes a yummy pudding dessert or a vegan cookie

      sign, Sunny
      SIGNATURE:
       Human hunger: Did you know..."More than 90% of soybeans, 80% of corn and 70% of grain grown in the US goes to feed livestock! 800 million more people could be fed if the grain fed to livestock was used to feed people." (David Pimentel, Professor of Entomology, Cornell University.)
      *********
      we lost to Monsanto and Dupont, but we are going to get smarter in getting rid of of u in our bodies
      ==
      farm fishing is bad in many ways
      http://www.salmonaid.org/index.php/education/why-eat-wild-salmon.html
      and there's not enough wild salmon or fish to go around....in 10 years!