FW: Karma Kitchen Returns (with a fun twist!)

  • arlen baden
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2013

      Dear Friends,

      We are thrilled to announce that the much-anticipated day is almost here!  Karma Kitchen Berkeley will return this Sunday. :)

      Same time, same place. Taste of Himalayas, 11AM - 2:30 PM Sunday. Get ready to re-enter this energizing space of pay-it-forward generosity, infectious joy and interconnection-- that has now spread to a dozen cities from Japan to India. If you need a reminder of its spirit, here's a beautifully made 2 minute video about it. :)

      In this iteration we will be hosting Karma Kitchen just once a month, while simultaneously experimenting with building deeper ties amongst our guests outside the restaurant walls. Sounds interesting?  If you're planning on coming, please RSVP here and you'll receive follow-up communication about inspiring events designed to bring together guests in smaller groups before the next Karma Kitchen day in August.

      The excitement is mounting as we gear up to throw open the doors -- and let's just say we have some one-of-a-kind surprises in place for opening day. :) We are looking forward to seeing you and your loved ones there.

      In service and smiles,

      Keith, Praveen, Lalita, Pavi
      (on behalf of the Karma Kitchen crew)

      Karma Kitchen, Growing in Generosity