wanted: newspaper article written by Marion Nestle-Nutrition writer + great articles

  • sunny outdoors
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 24, 2013

       thank you JOhn and vegan Eric for all their research

      we should hire them

      also thanks vegan Tony Martin for lots of articles too

      more articles coming soon.

      --
      yep, my friend confirmed, by eliminating or eating less meat,
      she will not have hot flashes

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 26, 2013
        here's the exact article I was looking for.

        http://www.foodpolitics.com/2013/07/q-what-is-your-opinion-about-fill-in-the-blank/

        pls note:

        a few Kaiser patient went on a 100% plant based diet and all their health issues like cholesteral etc were eliminated

        No one wants to get sued by the meat industry, so they are afraid to say cut out 100% meat.
        ==
        my personal opinion

        Marion Nestle might not be the best nutritionist around, but seems like her articles are printed on major newspapers

        ==
        here's some articles vegan Tony came up with trying help with my search, just more articles to read, some might be old

        http://www.thepermanentejournal.org/files/Fall2006/nestle.pdf
        ==

        Why bother with a nobody (Marion Nestle) when you can go right to the source?

        I found:

        http://www.thepermanentejournal.org/issues/2013/spring/5117-nutrition.html

        http://hpjmh.com/2013/05/20/plant-based-for-all-patients-says-kaiser-permanente/