Exciting news, San Francisco!

  • Joelle Katcher
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2013
      Hey Veggie Lovers!

      So about two months ago i posted this:

      "Not to be a tease but I'm involved in the beginnings of the most exciting vegan restaurant that could ever be created in San Francisco. We aren't allowed to speak about it yet, but lets just say that you all know of the executive chef and the food and ambiance will be like no other. There is an 8 course tasting and investor presentation in a few weeks and we are looking for more interested investors. If you yourself or someone you know may be interested please let me know! And trust... as soon as I can talk, you all will get the whole scoop!!"

      Well..... I can talk!!!

      Our restaurant is called Thistle & Rye and our executive chef is Miyoko Schinner, author of Artisan Vegan Cheese, host of Vegan Iron Chef and co-host of Vegan Mashup!!!!

      We are still raising capital, but getting a bit closer to where we need to be! We are planning our second tasting for interested investors. If you would like to attend or if you know someone who would, if you cannot attend but would like to invest or know someone who can, please contact me and I will get back to you right away.

      More info can be seen at www.facebook.com/ThistleRye and you can follow us on twitter:  www.twitter.com/ThistleandRye.

      We will keep you in the loop as this exciting project develops!

      Joelle Katcher
      Marketing Director of Thistle & Rye