Semi-Vegan Household? Navagate a Kitchen Divided

  • Joseph Cadiz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2013

      Share This:
      978-1-57067-292-7
      Retail $19.95 8 x 9 1/4
      Trade Paper Color Photos
      What do you do if you're a vegan, but your spouse--or your child or parent--is not?

      Best selling author, Ellen Jaffe Jones, addresses this very common dilema with a diplomatic and practical guide to achieving household harmony.

      The book provides nourishing options to bridge the divide between meat eating and plant eating partners.
      • Make Scintillating Soups to which others can add whatever they like
      • Create Meet-in-the-Middle Main Dishes
      • Assemble Simpatico Sides
      • Prepare Common-Ground Desserts
      "Respect is the key. That's what makes any mixed marrage work."
      "Love is about more than just liking the things in another person that reflect ourselves."
      "Usually I make something that my partner can easily add meat to. Or I make two dishes-one for her and one for me."

      Avoid the stress that occurs when people in any type of relationship follow radically different diets.
      Enjoy the wit and wisdom of former investigative television reporter, author, and vegan athlete Ellen Jaffe Jones
      as she helps us navigate the divide between mixed diet kitchen mates. See more of Ellen on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EatVeganOn4DollarsADay and vegcoach.com.
      This book is brimming with great recipes to be enjoyed by all.

      You may purchase our books from any major book distributor or
      directly from Book Publishing Company including:

      Baker and Taylor   /   Ingram Book Company   /   Lotus Light Enterprises
      Nutri-Books  /  New Leaf Distribution  /   Partners/West Book Distribution
      Integral Yoga Distribution
      For more information, contact: Thomas Hupp Director of Marketing
      888-260-8458  931 964 3571 Ex 403  thomas@...
      PO Box 99  Summertown TN  38483  www.bookpubco.com
      P.O. Box 99 | Summertown, TN 38483 US

      This email was sent to contact@.... To ensure that you continue receiving our emails,
      please add us to your address book or safe list.
      manage your preferences | opt out using TrueRemove®