Local Love Catering: A new vegan bistro in the East Bay Area

  • Joseph Cadiz
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 18, 2013

      Jennifer Jones Horton
      Local Love Catering soon to be Sanctuary Bistro: A plant-based bistro

      Hello All,

      Have you heard our news? Chef Barry and i are working really hard to open a vegan restaurant this winter. We are fundraising now through kickstarter. http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/473325024/sanctuary-bistro-a-plant-based-bistro-in-the-east/dashboard

      We could really use your help in spreading the word as we are raising seed money to cover operating costs and capital purchases needed in the first six months. We would absolutely love it if you shared this with friends and family you think would be interested.
      Local Love Catering is Soon to be Sanctuary Bistro

      Opening Fall 2013 :: Sanctuary

      Fine dining bistro caters to eating healthfully, and conscientiously

      Hi everyone, We are excited to announce we are in the early stages of establishing Sanctuary, a fine dining, plant-based bistro in the East Bay area scheduled to open this Fall and we've created a Kickstarter campaign to raise some seed money. If you see the need for a sustainable bistro in the area like we do, we'd love to have your support. Find the kickstarter campaign here for more. http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/473325024/sanctuary-bistro-a-plant-based-bistro-in-the-east

      By creating a sustainable Bistro that is healthy for the planet, the environment and all living beings we create a sanctuary - a beautiful space to find peace while enjoying local, organic, healthy, vegan food with a farm to table philosophy. Our Bistro will be a warm, natural, organic location to enjoy with loved ones, family, and friends. Sanctuary will cater to those who want to make positive change in their lives. It’s not just for those who embrace the vegan lifestyle, but also for those who want to reduce their carbon footprint, eat with more compassion, or simply want a healthful option when going out. We will bring local produce into gourmet, organic, vegan cuisine in a conscientious and thoughtful way.

      If you don’t know Chef Barry, he is the former chef at the Stanford Inn by the Sea and has been cooking since he was 17. Classically trained at the Cordon Bleu, he converted Stanford Inn’s Raven Restaurant from a vegetarian to a vegan restaurant. In 2009, we founded Local Love catering in the Bay Area with a few dollars and a lot of pies and doubled our sales each year serving private clients, parties, and weddings.

      Thanks, and we hope you'll check out the video and more details on Kickstarter

      Where do we make a pledge? you can follow this link to the kickstarter page. http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/473325024/sanctuary-bistro-a-plant-based-bistro-in-the-east

      How do we make a pledge on kickstarter: You register and sign in to kickstarter. Choose your pledge amount and reward and then sign in the Amazon. Kickstarter will walk you through. The payment will be authorized but not charged until the whole event is done and we have made our goal.

      How do we find out about Sanctuary Bistro's Updates? If you are on facebook, we would love for you to like us. We will be posting regular updates about what is happening with the Sanctuary. Plus, a few pictures from the event. https://www.facebook.com/SanctuaryBistro?ref=hl

      Again, thank you, from our family to yours!

      Chef Barry and Jennifer, Jayden and Adeline

      --

      Sanctuary Bistro

      phone: 510.917.0190
      email: chefbarry@...
      website: www.sanctuarybistro.com
      YELP: http://www.yelp.com/biz/local-love-catering-san-francisco-bay-area

       TIP   You can respond to this message by replying to this email

      You are receiving LinkedIn message emails. Unsubscribe.

      This email was intended for Joseph Cadiz (Finance and Accounting Consultant). Learn why we included this. © 2013, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA

    • Diane Straus
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 19, 2013
        Where will this be located?  Diane

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 20, 2013
          The plan is to be located in either Oakland or Berkeley.