Meditation Series - Free meditation workshops for everyone

  • Artofliving Santaclara
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2013
      Meditation Series

      Each of us aspires to be more happy, more joyful, more productive and have a good work-life balance. Do we have tools that support us accomplish that effectively and easily ?

      Join us for a series of community wellness workshops focused on Meditation and using it as a tool for managing our mind and negative emotions in our daily lives. Most of us are already aware of benefits of meditations. The busier we are, the more responsibilities we have, it is more vital we need meditation.

      These sessions are open for all and require no prior experience. You can RSVP for one or all the sessions.

      Session Contents
      Powerful breathing techniques | Guided Meditation  |
      Gentle yoga postures | Wellness Talk

      When : Every
      Saturday (starting July 13th ) | 3:30 pm to 5 pm
      Where : Santa Clara | Cupertino | San Jose

      Week 1July 13 | : PanchaKosha Meditation The Panchakosha meditation is a guided meditation that gently takes the awareness through different layers of our existence to complete peace.
      Week 2July 20 | : Aura Meditation Cleanses the subtle body (aura) to and calm and calm the mind leading to both relaxation and rejuvenation.
      Week 3July 27 | Hari Om Meditation This guided meditation uses a sound at the different energy centers to relax the body and the mind.
      Week 4 | Aug 3 | Transforming Emotions This meditation helps transform negative emotions and stress in our system to peace and relaxation.
      Week 5Aug 10 | "Om" Meditation This is a special meditation that uses the sound “Om” to harmonize the body and the mind.

      Contact : info@...