Upcoming Veg Events in the East Bay!

  • Karine Brighten
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 16 9:00 AM

      Upcoming Veg Events!View this email in your browser

      Upcoming Vegan Events!

      To get more info on all these events go to: www.VegFoodEvents.com
      Date: Sunday July 21st, 12pm-4pm

      Location: Kaiser Gardens in Oakland

      Description: Come enjoy a fun-filled summer garden party where you can eat delicious garden inspired hors d'oeuvres (provided by Liberation Food & Lifestyle), shop, and pamper yourself, have fun with your girlfriends, and meet new friends

      Tickets: Purchase your ticket HERE

      Vegan Cheese & Wine Tour

      Date: Sunday August 18th, 11:30am to 5:30pm

      Location: Sonoma Valley (Bus leaving from El Cerrito Plaza)

      Tickets: Purchase your ticketHERE (only 30 spots available!)

      Date: Saturday September 21st, 1pm-5pm

      Location: Kaiser Gardens in Oakland

      Description: This will be the first vegan wine and beer festival in the San Francisco Bay Area, and we invite you to enjoy local, organic, and vegan breweries and wineries that you can pair with delicious plant-based food provided by Bay area vendors.

      Tickets: Purchase your ticket HERE

      Date: Saturday October 5th 11am-5pm

      Location: Kaiser Gardens in Oakland

      Tickets: Purchase your ticket HERE

      Facebook
      Facebook
      Twitter
      Twitter
      Website
      Website
      Copyright © 2013 Karine Brighten Events, All rights reserved.
      You joined our mailing list!

      unsubscribe from this list   update subscription preferences

      Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

    • brett stephenson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 17 11:04 AM
        Great events upcoming. Is the Vegan Garden Party only for ladies? Another one that got my interest is the Plant Powered Fitness Expo. I would love to be involved in that. How do I get to be a speaker/presenter?

        As you know I  have been a 31 year vegan and 35 year vegetarian. Please see attachment for my bio. My company Executive Wellness Services offers wellness services to bay area companies and private clients. I am a champion of the vegan lifestyle and promote it ALL THE TIME! Please check it out at www.ExecutiveWellnessServices.com.

        Also, please check our new film for vegans. I am the male spokesperson.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGqCRHpnMZw

        Thanks again for you do for us, the planet, and our friends the animals!

        Brett Stephenson
        Owner
        Executive Wellness Services
        www.ExecutiveWellnessServices.com
        925 683 2460

        PS I want to start a vegan blog named The Ol'Kentucky Vegan. Any ideas were I can posted it for optimium exposure? Thanks again.

        Stop World Hunger-Stop Energy Crisis
        GO VEGAN!
        31 years and counting

        To get more info on all these events go to: http://kbrightenevents.us1.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=484d844f644e7096bda4941e1&id=7bc6b79571&e=6ba5d6cc3f