Local Love Catering is becoming Sanctuary Bistro

  • Joseph Cadiz
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 15, 2013

      Local Love Catering is soon to be Sanctuary Bistro , a plant-based bistro and plans are moving forward rapidly. We are working really hard to create a restaurant in the East Bay.  We would love your support in sharing this with people.  We are raising money through a crowd funding source.  We are excited to continue to work together as we have in the past and support your goals and values.  We can also talk about offering a cooking class for 10 at a location of your choice, (we can do more than 1) to help raise the money.  or just sharing the following information would be a great help.

      We are raising seed money to cover operating costs and capital purchases needed in the first six months. If you think Sanctuary is much needed like we do, please consider supporting the bistro with at a level that makes sense for you. We've created a big list of rewards from special dinners, cooking classes all the way up to VIP dinner parties and even a wedding reception for 80 or 180!

      We have 60 days to raise the money and the clock is ticking now. You'll find more details there so we won't waste any more of your time here.

      And thank you, from our family to yours!

      Chef Barry and Jennifer, Jayden and Adeline
      Local Love Catering is Soon to be Sanctuary Bistro
      Opening Fall 2013 :: Sanctuary
      Fine dining bistro caters to eating healthfully, and conscientiously
      Hi everyone, We are excited to announce we are in the early stages of establishing Sanctuary, a fine dining, plant-based bistro in the East Bay area scheduled to open this Fall and we've created a Kickstarter campaign to raise some seed money.  If you see the need for a sustainable bistro in the area like we do, we'd love to have your support. Find the kickstarter campaign here for more. http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/473325024/sanctuary-bistro-a-plant-based-bistro-in-the-east
      By creating a sustainable Bistro that is healthy for the planet, the environment and all living beings we create a sanctuary - a beautiful space to find peace while enjoying local, organic, healthy, vegan food with a farm to table philosophy. Our Bistro will be a warm, natural, organic location to enjoy with loved ones, family, and friends.  Sanctuary will cater to those who want to make positive change in their lives. It’s not just for those who embrace the vegan lifestyle, but also for those who want to reduce their carbon footprint, eat with more compassion, or simply want a healthful option when going out. We will bring local produce into gourmet, organic, vegan cuisine in a conscientious and thoughtful way.
      If you don’t know Chef Barry, he is the former chef at the Stanford Inn by the Sea and has been cooking since he was 17. Classically trained at the Cordon Bleu, he converted Stanford Inn’s Raven Restaurant from a vegetarian to a vegan restaurant. In 2009, we founded Local Love catering in the Bay Area with a few dollars and a lot of pies and doubled our sales each year serving private clients, parties, and weddings.
      Thanks, and we hope you'll check out the video and more details on Kickstarter
      We could really use your help in spreading the word as we are raising seed money to cover operating costs and capital purchases needed in the first six months. We would absolutely love it if you shared this with friends and family you think would be interested.

      Where do we make a pledge? you can follow this link to the kickstarter page. http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/473325024/sanctuary-bistro-a-plant-based-bistro-in-the-east

      How do we make a pledge on kickstarter:  You register and sign in to kickstarter.  Choose your pledge amount and reward and then sign in the Amazon.  Kickstarter will walk you through. The payment will be authorized but not charged until the whole event is done and we have made our goal.

      How do we find out about Sanctuary Bistro's Updates?  If you are on facebook, we would love for you to like us.  We will be posting regular updates about what is happening with the Sanctuary.  Plus, a few pictures from the event. https://www.facebook.com/SanctuaryBistro?ref=hl

      Again, thank you, from our family to yours!

      Chef Barry and Jennifer, Jayden and Adeline
      --

      Sanctuary Bistro

      phone: 510.917.0190
      YELP: http://www.yelp.com/biz/local-love-catering-san-francisco-bay-area  Please Read and/or Review us on Yelp