Doggy World Contest in SF

  • sunny outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2013
      Japantown is also the location of the tofu festival

      show people to love animals.... also when we spay and neuter, less animals are killed to provide food for pets

      like killing millions of cows for dog food

      this is something new,
      free to watch

      sign, Sunny
      SIGNATURE:
       Human hunger: Did you know..."More than 90% of soybeans, 80% of corn and 70% of grain grown in the US goes to feed livestock! 800 million more people could be fed if the grain fed to livestock was used to feed people." (David Pimentel, Professor of Entomology, Cornell University.)
      *********
      we lost to Monsanto and Dupont, but we are going to get smarter in getting rid of of u in our bodies
      ==
      farm fishing is bad in many ways
      http://www.salmonaid.org/index.php/education/why-eat-wild-salmon.html
      and there's not enough wild salmon or fish to go around....in 10 years!