Dr. Greger's newest nutrition DVD is out (all proceeds to charity)I'm excited to

  • drgreger
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2013
      I'm excited to announce another volume of my Latest in Clinical Nutrition DVD
      series. Order my new DVD at http://www.drgreger.org/DVDs or through Amazon at
      http://amzn.to/133dayq

      Here's the list of chapters from the new volume 14 DVD -- a preview of what's to
      come on http://www.NutritionFacts.org:

      1. Fighting the Blues With Greens? MAO Inhibitors in Plants
      2. Kiwifruit for Insomnia
      3. Tart Cherries for Insomnia
      4. Hot Sauce in the Nose for Cluster Headaches?
      5. Cayenne Pepper for Irritable Bowel and Chronic Indigestion
      6. Dietary Treatment for Painful Menstrual Periods
      7. Is Carrageenan Safe?
      8. Safety of Noni and Mangosteen Juice
      9. Infant Seizures Linked to Mother's Spirulina Use
      10. Keeping Your Hands Warm With Citrus
      11. Reducing Muscle Fatigue With Citrus
      12. Reducing Muscle Soreness With Berries
      13. Preventing Exercise-Induced Oxidative Stress With Watercress
      14. Which Seaweed is Most Protective Against Breast Cancer?
      15. Survival of the Firmest: Erectile Dysfunction and Death
      16. 50 Shades of Greens
      17. Pistachio Nuts for Erectile Dysfunction
      18. Butter-Flavored Microwave Popcorn or Breathing
      19. Treating ADHD Without Stimulants
      20. Artificial Food Colors and ADHD
      21. Tricks to Get Kids to Eat Healthier at School
      22. Tricks to Get Kids to Eat Healthier at Home
      23. Tricks to Get Adults to Eat Healthier
      24. Changing Our Taste Buds
      25. Eating Better to Look Better
      26. Poultry Exposure Tied to Liver and Pancreatic Cancer
      27. Eating Outside Our Kingdom
      28. Starving Cancer With Methionine Restriction
      29. Methionine Restriction as a Life Extension Strategy
      30. Heart Disease Starts in Childhood

      In the last two DVDs I cut the chapter menus so I could pack in more content,
      but folks missed the ability to navigate around to each individual topic. So
      although this DVD is only 113 minutes long, the chapter menus are back by
      popular demand!

      FUNDRAISING STATUS

      At NutritionFacts.org, every day is Independence day. Independence from
      advertisers, from sponsors, from paid subscriptions, and from commercial
      influence. Please help me keep the site free for all, for all time.

      The DVDs bring in money to help keep NutritionFacts.org afloat. If you're just
      going to wait to watch all the videos online individually -- great! But please
      consider making a donation. Hundreds of viewers like you
      (http://nutritionfacts.org/donors/) have already stepped up and helped out.

      Between 2012 end-of-year giving and what I've been able to raise so far this
      year, I have funds sufficient to pay total operating expenses through to
      mid-September. At this point I was really hoping to be set through the remainder
      of the year, so I can spend less time worrying about fundraising and more time
      focusing on the research at hand. To make your contribution to
      NutritionFacts.org Inc. (the 501(c)3 nonprofit charity set up to support the
      site) you can use a credit card (https://nutritionfacts.org/donate/), use a
      direct Paypal link
      (https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=6SWYJD9SYA\
      ZHE), or send a check to "NutritionFacts.org Inc." c/o Michael Greger, 700
      Professional Dr., Gaithersburg, MD 20879.

      Hundreds of thousands of people like you benefit every month from the free
      nutrition education they can get every day at NutritionFacts.org. Did you see
      the latest testimonial I posted last week? Read Fred's inspiring story here:
      https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=679724962044016&set=a.505323302817517.13\
      2300.215513991798451&type=1

      I hope you'll consider chipping in. If you donate with a credit card
      (https://nutritionfacts.org/donate/), you have the option to sign up for monthly
      donations, which really help me budget for the future. Anyone signing up to make
      at least a $10 monthly donation will receive complimentary sneak preview copies
      of my next two DVDs before they're released to the public.

      In health,
      Michael

      Michael Greger, M.D.
      DrGreger.org
      NutritionFacts.org
      ● Facebook: facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
      ● Twitter: twitter.com/nutrition_facts
      ● Podcast: bit.ly/NFpodcast
      ● Subscribe: bit.ly/nutritionupdates
      ● Donate: NutritionFacts.org/donate