Fourth of July Recipes & Green Grilling Tips

  • Dixie Mahy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2013
      TIPS ON GRILLING for the 4th
      It is best not to grill your veggies & veggie burgers & franks for the 4th as it is not a healthy way to prepare your food.
      However, if you decide to grill because of the tradition, here are some tips for making less of a carbon imprint.

      From: "Annie's" <Annie_s@...>
      Subject: Fourth of July Recipes & Green Grilling Tips

      Grants for Gardens, ESY

      Hoppy Fourth of July!

      All of us at Annie's want to wish you a "hoppy" Independence Day, and of course, a happy belated Canada Day to our Canadian friends. We hope you have a fun and safe holiday with your families.

      Here's a quick BBQ tip: if you're grilling hot dogs, try brushing Annie's Honey Mustard on them before popping them on the BBQ. It'll lend a sweet-and-savory taste that'll put a spin on your everyday dog.
      BBQ Grilling Tip

      A Greener Grill

      Summer's a wonderful time for BBQs and family get-togethers. But whether we use charcoal or propane, we're putting carbon dioxide in the atmosphere. Professor Steven Skerlos at the University of Michigan talks about the environmental impacts of grilling, including air emissions, carbon footprint -- and the surprising impact of the food itself.
      Click here to learn how to have a greener Fourth of July.
      Greener Grilling Tips

      Artichoke & White Bean Bruschetta with
      Annie's New Smoky Tomato Dressing

      Feeding a crowd this weekend? Make Artichoke & White Bean Bruschetta with Annie's new Smoky Tomato Dressing!

      Browse all of our recipes and check out all our other tasty dressings.
      Bruschetta

      Find out more about Annie's at annies.com

      Click to view this email in a browser

      Annie's Inc.
      1610 5th Street
      Berkeley, California 94710
      US

      Try Email Marketing with VerticalResponse!