SFVS is 45 years old strong

  • sunny outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2013
      The San Francisco Vegetarian Society
      45th Anniversary 1968 - 2013
      SFVS is a non-profit organization. Join us today to help spread the word and to help make a difference. Be a proud card carrying member of the San Francisco Vegetarian Society (only $20) which pays for itself with the amount of discounts available.

      http://www.sfvs.org/

      ==
      have you considered making a large donations?   that should qualify i think for a life time membership!  (my opinion)

      sign, Sunny
      SIGNATURE:
       Human hunger: Did you know..."More than 90% of soybeans, 80% of corn and 70% of grain grown in the US goes to feed livestock! 800 million more people could be fed if the grain fed to livestock was used to feed people." (David Pimentel, Professor of Entomology, Cornell University.)
      *********
      we lost to Monsanto and Dupont, but we are going to get smarter in getting rid of of u in our bodies
      ==
      farm fishing is bad in many ways
      http://www.salmonaid.org/index.php/education/why-eat-wild-salmon.html
      and there's not enough wild salmon or fish to go around....in 10 years!