SFVS: Sept 9 Volunteers needed for Green Soul Fest

  • jcadiz2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2006
      Dear Volunteers:

      I'm looking for a few volunteers, especially volunteers who
      live in Oakland or the East Bay, who would be able to be at a S.F.
      Vegetarian Society table at an event called GreenSoulFest, this
      Saturday, September 9. The event takes place at The Plant, 1676 12th
      Street, West Oakland, from 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. Please see
      www.ecoartsalliance.org/greensoulfest for a description of this
      wonderful, inspiring event.

      It would be great if the San Francisco Vegetarian Society could
      have a presence there, especially since we are listed as one of the
      sponsors. Let me know if you are interested in being there, and if so,
      what times. Please contact me, Nancy, at nloewen@... or at
      (415) 750-0614.

      Thanks, volunteers!
      Nancy Loewen