Vegan Mashup News

  • Joseph Cadiz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2013

      From: Betsy Carson <betsy@...>
      Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2013 1:59 PM
      Subject: Vegan Mashup News

      Greetings!

      Thanks for supporting the Vegan Mashup series last year.

      We're launching a season two kickstarter project. And looking for allies to help promote starting Friday.

      Vegan Mashup,our fabulous cooking series, aired six very well received episodes this spring on 75% of American public television stations – this is a potential audience of 88 million people!

      As 2013 finds more vegans on the airwaves, we want to be a part of keeping plant-based recipes and talented chefs in households across the country.

       To do that, we are fundraising for a bigger and better Season Two of
      Vegan Mashup!

      As a part of our fundraising, we are launching a 30-day Kickstarter campaign on Friday, June 28 at 6 AM ET. We are writing you today to ask for your support in sharing this information with your network so that we can (a) raise pre-production funds and (b) increase awareness of the show.

      Please take a moment to share our news with your social and professional networks – you can help us create buzz for the show! I'm including three suggested Facebook posts and tweets for Twitter below. We will share more post and tweet ideas throughout the campaign on Google Docs here

      Potential supporters and financial sponsors can see a slice of Vegan Mashup here.
      Of course, we very much appreciate - and encourage - referrals to other supporters and potential sponsors of the show.

      Much love and appreciation for sharing our Kickstarter link - http://bit.ly/vmtvs2 - which becomes visible and goes live Friday June 28 6 AM ET.

      Thank you so much for supporting independent media!

      Betsy Carson
      Producer, Vegan Mashup

      Suggested Tweets & Posts

      Please support #vegan media by donating to AND promoting the @veganmashup TV Season 2 @kickstarter http://bit.ly/vmtvs2