SFVS - Urgent: Change of time for Sept 2 Mailing Party

  • jcadiz2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2006
      Dear Volunteers:

      We need to change the time for our newsletter mailing party on
      Saturday, September 2.

      The work will begin at 3:00 p.m. (NOT 1:00 p.m. as previously stated).

      Sorry for the change, and I hope you can still come. We will be working
      at 3600 Geary (between Arguello and Palm), so please come and help if
      you can. We need you! The more, the merrier.

      Contact Nancy at nloewen@... or at (415) 750-0614 with
      questions.

      Thanks so very much.
      Nancy Loewen