June 29-30: Urgent Volunteers still needed for SFVS Pride Booth

  • jcadiz2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2013
      Please find below my contact email and telephone number:

      Contact: JC Cadiz
      Email: jc@...
      Telephone: 415-552-8883

      SFVS will be doing its outreach at the Gay pride happening on June 29 - 30, 2013 at the Civic Center Plaza in San Francisco. Our booth number is E12 which i located on Larkin St between Market and Grove Sts.

      We will need volunteers to man the SFVS booth, distribute flyers, educate the public about the health benefits of a vegetarian lifestyle, ethics and environmental impact.

      This will be a fun outreach located close to the SF City Hall. The location is very BARTable and convenient for volunteers who will be coming from all parts of the Bay Area. Before or after your volunteer schedule, you can join the festivities happening at the Plaza or at the parade.

      We will need at least two volunteers at any given time. The following are the filled up and available times and dates:

      June 29 (Saturday)
      10 am - 1 pm...........Ric & Valerie
      1 pm - 4 pm............2 open
      4 pm - 7 pm............Nancy + 1 open

      June 30 (Sunday)
      10 am - 1 pm...........Greg & Patley
      1 pm - 4 pm............John G & Pam S
      4 pm - 7 pm............2 open

      Please email me the DATE and TIME slots you want to volunteer. Also do not forget to email me your contact TELEPHONE or MOBILE PHONE numbers.

      Volunteers will be trained on how to greet the public, answer their questions on vegetarianism or on their efforts towards a vegetarian lifestyle, animal rights,etc.

      Regards,
      JC
      jc@...
      415-552-8883