Wellness Week!!

  • Artofliving Santaclara
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2013
      Dear Friends,

      We all strive to be the best at what we do whether it is excelling at work or taking care of family. To achieve these goals, a healthy body and mind are essential. Different wellness tools like yoga, meditation, breathing practices can support us.

      We are inviting experts in these areas to provide their perspective and share practical tools and techniques that can be used in our daily lives. We invite you to join us for these special talks. Please see details below. These talks are open to the community, so please feel free to share this invitation.

      Breath Secrets | Sat, June 22nd @ 3:30 pm
      Stress Buster Workshop - Introduction to Art of Living | Sun, June 23rd @ 3:30 pm
      Mind and Meditation - Quickest way to Relax | Tues, June 25th @7:00 pm
      Yoga for Stress Management with an expert trainer | Thurs, June 26th @7:00 pm