VOLUNTEERS WATED: SFVS Pride Booth, June 29-30

  • jcadiz2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2013
      Please find below my contact email and telephone number:

      Contact: JC Cadiz
      Email: jc@...
      Telephone: 415-552-8883

      SFVS will be doing its outreach at the Gay pride happening on June 29 - 30, 2013 at the Civic Center Plaza in San Francisco.

      We will need volunteers to man the SFVS booth, distribute flyers, educate the public about the health benefits of a vegetarian lifestyle, ethics and environmental impact.

      This will be a fun outreach located close to the SF City Hall. The location is very BARTable and convenient for volunteers who will be coming from all parts of the Bay Area. Before or after your volunteer, you can join the festivities happening at the Plaza or at the parade.

      We will need at least two volunteers at any given time. The following are the available times and dates:

      June 29 (Saturday)
      10 am - 1 pm
      1 pm - 4 pm
      4 pm - 7 pm

      June 30 (Sunday)
      10 am - 1 pm
      1 pm - 4 pm
      4 pm - 7 pm

      Please email me the DATE and TIME slots you want to volunteer. Also do not forget to email me your contact TELEPHONE or MOBILE PHONE numbers.

      We are still waiting for OUR final booth number/assignment at the Civic Center Plaza location. This information is usually received from the organizers a week before the event. Volunteers will be updated accordingly as more information trickle in.

      Volunteers will be trained on how to greet the public, answer their questions on vegetarianism or on their efforts towards a vegetarian lifestyle, animal rights, etc.

      Regards,
      JC
      jc@...
      415-552-8883