chipolte will eventually take out ALL gmo in their foods

  • sunny outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2013
      it's a bold move to label their foods

      ==

      but will be a good one!

      http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/us/2013/06/19/tsr-grassley-intv-fbi-drones.cnn.html

      sign, Sunny
      SIGNATURE:
       Human hunger: Did you know..."More than 90% of soybeans, 80% of corn and 70% of grain grown in the US goes to feed livestock! 800 million more people could be fed if the grain fed to livestock was used to feed people." (David Pimentel, Professor of Entomology, Cornell University.)
      *********
      we lost to Monsanto and Dupont, but we are going to get smarter in getting rid of of u in our bodies
      ==
      farm fishing is bad in many ways
      http://www.salmonaid.org/index.php/education/why-eat-wild-salmon.html
      and there's not enough wild salmon or fish to go around....in 10 years!