Re: Dr. Joel Fuhrman on Minerals, Wed. June 19 at 6 pm (corrected)

  • Don Weaver
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 18, 2013
      I won't be able to attend and I suggest someone ask him if he knows about soil remineralization with rock dust to increase mineral content of foods, and refer him to the website of Remineralize the Earth: www.remineralize.org. Thanks, Don
      You might also ask him how up to date are the USDA figures on mineral content of raw foods, and are they testing only chemically "fertilized" crops?

      Don's 2011 ebook is titled Regenerate the Earth!: Nature's Call to Remineralize Our Soil, Re-Green Our Land, Rescue Our Climate and Restore Our Health. It is summarized and available here:
      http://www.vibranthealthandwealth.com/bookstore/bookstore-individual.php?ID=58

      Don Weaver
      Earth Health Regeneration
      POB 620478, Woodside CA 94062 USA
      Author, To Love And Regenerate the Earth
      Co-author, The Survival of Civilization,
      both free at www.soilandhealth.org (Agriculture section)
      More info: www.remineralize.org