Dr. Joel Fuhrman on Minerals, Wed. June 19 at 6 pm (corrected)

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 17, 2013
      DR. JOEL FUHRMAN ON MINERALS IN A RAW OR VEGAN DIET, WED. JUNE 19 AT 6 PM

      How do you get all the minerals you need on a raw food diet? Or on a vegan diet? This Wed. evening, June 19 at 6pm, at the Opera Plaza Community Room, 601 Van Ness, San Francisco, Dr. Joel Fuhrman explains via video how to do it, and the challenges faced in both a vegan and a raw vegan diet. He presents a wealth of detailed nutritional information. Handouts will be available which list the minerals and their sources in a raw diet.

      You won't want to miss this important presentation. It is chock-full of facts which will make a vital difference to those on a raw or vegan diet.

      Before the presentation, enjoy a fabulous vegan dinner which is packed full of important micronutrients. It is designed by a certified Nutrition Consultant, Patricia Allen Koot, NE, NC. Find out for yourself why people are saying how good they feel after enjoying Patricia's dinners. Totally vegan and totally health-supporting, made without eggs, dairy, honey, oil or added sugars. And, the dinner is all you can eat! Bring a container and take some home with you.

      Location is the Opera Plaza Community Room, 601 Van Ness, San Francisco. Take the elevator to the first floor, then security will key you down to the mezzanine for the event.

      A fifteen dollar requested donation covers the all you can eat vegan dinner plus the presentation on minerals on a raw or vegan diet. The Nutritionist donates her time. Funds go toward facility rental, food, transport and other costs.

      Call (888) 234-1361 to RSVP, or email to: RSVP@...

      Presented by Wellness Central, www.WellnessCentral.us

      David Koot
    • Don Weaver
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 18, 2013
        I won't be able to attend and I suggest someone ask him if he knows about soil remineralization with rock dust to increase mineral content of foods, and refer him to the website of Remineralize the Earth: www.remineralize.org. Thanks, Don
        You might also ask him how up to date are the USDA figures on mineral content of raw foods, and are they testing only chemically "fertilized" crops?

        Don's 2011 ebook is titled Regenerate the Earth!: Nature's Call to Remineralize Our Soil, Re-Green Our Land, Rescue Our Climate and Restore Our Health. It is summarized and available here:
        http://www.vibranthealthandwealth.com/bookstore/bookstore-individual.php?ID=58

        Don Weaver
        Earth Health Regeneration
        POB 620478, Woodside CA 94062 USA
        Author, To Love And Regenerate the Earth
        Co-author, The Survival of Civilization,
        both free at www.soilandhealth.org (Agriculture section)
        More info: www.remineralize.org