Re: [SFVS] Check out this great website:

  • Barbara Lafaver
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14, 2013
      This is a good website, but it could be overwhelming for a non-vegan who is on it for the first time.  I would like to find a short but sweet message that can have the maximum impact.  They do make a good point about no-kill shelters, but there are not near enough homes out there for the number of homeless animals.  It is a very sad situation, but we can never give up speaking up about it!  People need to be educated.