Re: An open letter to the Pope

  • Paris Harvey
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 15, 2013
      I very much love this idea!

      --
      Paris Harvey  Why Vegan? (a lovely 11 min video). "I am sometimes asked, 'Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?' I answer: 'I am working at the roots.” George T. Angell (1823-1909) Think you can be an environmentalist and still eat meat? Think again... Meats Not Green  Animals are not ours. They are not things, products, toys, or food. Santa Clara County Activists for Animals