Check out this great website:

  • Judith Gottesman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14, 2013
      http://www.allamericanvegan.com/the-myth-of-animal-welfare/

      --
      Judith Gottesman, MSW
      Matchmaker and Dating Coach
      Soul Mates Unlimited®
      www.SoulMatesUnlimited.com
      510.418.8813

      Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better. - Albert Einstein

    • Barbara Lafaver
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 14, 2013
        This is a good website, but it could be overwhelming for a non-vegan who is on it for the first time.  I would like to find a short but sweet message that can have the maximum impact.  They do make a good point about no-kill shelters, but there are not near enough homes out there for the number of homeless animals.  It is a very sad situation, but we can never give up speaking up about it!  People need to be educated.

        Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better. - Albert Einstein