SF Bay Area Local Vegan Business Owner Meeting

  • Dixie Mahy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2013
      Vegan Business Owner Meeting
      From: Bee <beeblissful@...>
      Subject: Monday 6/17 - SF Bay Area Local Vegan Business Owner Meeting

      Hi Dixie,

      Will you please post this to the SFVS group?
      Thank you so much!

      Much love,
      Bee

      Join VIBE (vegan.inspired.business.empowerment.) Resource Group

      SF Bay Area VIBE Resource Group meeting
      Monday, June 17th, 2013
      Herbivore (on Valencia)
      6:30pm-8:30pm

      Want to be a part of a collaborative vegan business community?
      Work together on fundraising for animal rights and animal advocacy organizations?
      Share resources with other local vegan business owners?

      RSVP on Meetup:

      http://www.meetup.com/Vegan-Business-Owners/events/122489652/

      We're planning a Trunk Show this Summer to support local vegan businesses in a collaborative environment with fundraising opportunities! Come be a part of this growing community, feature your products, services and connect with other vegan businesses!

      Other topics of discussion include planning other events and building our network of local Vegan businesses and supporters!

      Follow us on Facebook:
      https://www.facebook.com/VibeResourceGroup

      Contact us via email at VIBEresourcegroup@...

      or call Bee at 415-226-9240