Dads Eat Free + $2 Lunch or Dinner with organic options

  • sunny outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2013
      $8.95 lunch before 4pm
      $10.95 dinner

      organic options and eat all you want

      this place went bankrupt (used to be Fresh Choice) cause they are charging too little and not enough people like us vegetarians are supporting the restaurant.

      They now have new owners and continuing to serve local organic produce grown on their OWN FARM.

      I hope to do a dining out at the restaurant below as a Fund Raiser for Willard School Junior High, Berkeley CA.
      They need money to continue their vegetarian classes.

      --
      I will give you details later on how to write a check to them.

      I think the check is written to "Willard PTA"
      details soon

      Azteca Ensalada
      AZTECA CHICKEN ENSALADA IS BACK!

      s,
      Through the month of June, we are featuring the Azteca Chicken Ensalada made with farm-fresh Organic Romaine & Iceberg lettuce, tender chicken, tomatoes, cucumbers, green onions, cheddar cheese, kidney beans, olives, cilantro, jalapeno peppers, tortilla chips, tossed in our signature zesty Azteca dressing - the perfect accompaniment  to our authentic Chicken Pozole soup.

      Come enjoy the fiesta!!!
      FATHER'S DAY SPECIAL

      Dad Eats Free this Sunday with purchase of an adult meal.

      CELEBRATE YOUR DAD WITH US!!!
      Thank you for being a loyal fan of California Fresh.

      Sincerely,
      California Fresh Restaurants

      ORGANIC
      AND
      FRESH FROM OUR FARMS THIS WEEK:
      • Watermelon Radishes
      • Artichokes
      • Romaine
      • Rainbow Chard
      • Turnips
      • Cabbage
      • Tomatoes
      • Kale variety
      • Butternut Squash
      • Genovese Basil
      • Cilantro
      • Strawberries
      • Oranges
      Like us on Facebook
      Like California Fresh?
      "Like" us on Facebook!

      California Fresh Logo

      DADS EAT FREE!

      Dad eats FREE at California Fresh on Sunday, 6/16/13, with purchase of an adult meal.

       Valid for one FREE dine-in Meal for Dad with purchase of an adult meal.  Excludes beverages , Premium Toppers and to-go orders.  Not valid with other discounts/coupons.
      Offer Expires 06/19/2013.
      California Fresh Logo

      BUY ONE, GET ONE FOR ONLY $2!

      Visit California Fresh between 6/13/13 - 6/19/13 and Buy One Meal with a beverage and get the
      2nd Meal for ONLY $2.

       Valid for one $2 dine-in Meal with purchase of an adult meal and beverage.  Excludes Premium Toppers and to-go orders.  Not valid with other discounts/coupons.
      Offer Expires 06/19/2013.
      Don't want to print?  Show this email on your mobile phone to redeem coupon offer in-store.

      Copyright © 20XX. All Rights Reserved.

      Facebook
      This email was sent to sunny_outdoors@... by info@... |
      California Fresh | 1310 65th Street | Emeryville CA | CA | 94608