Veggie Pride Parade June 30-photos

  • sunny outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2013
      this is a fun, well organized event

      come out of your salad bowl and join us!

      you don't have to be gay to participate

      we just want to show world , how great and fun us veggie folks are

      folks from age 2 to age 70+ marched with us
      Erhhung, says, don't forget to bring your baby's strollers!

      folks some South Bay, can form your own carpool.  We have folks coming up from your way.
      Also, BART is in front...

      after the parade, , some folks, at previous years went to Loving Hut in Westfield Mall for lunch...

      sign, Sunny
      SIGNATURE:
       Human hunger: Did you know..."More than 90% of soybeans, 80% of corn and 70% of grain grown in the US goes to feed livestock! 800 million more people could be fed if the grain fed to livestock was used to feed people." (David Pimentel, Professor of Entomology, Cornell University.)
      *********
      we lost to Monsanto and Dupont, but we are going to get smarter in getting rid of of u in our bodies
      ==
      farm fishing is bad in many ways
      http://www.salmonaid.org/index.php/education/why-eat-wild-salmon.html
      and there's not enough wild salmon or fish to go around....in 10 years!