Vegan Supplements... 10% discount for SFVS members

  • Sam Halsey
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2013
      Hi Everybody,

      Especially because Vegan EPA/DHA is hard to find we thought it would be nice to share.

      This coming week we are placing an order for some Vegan Supplements and thought we'd share.
      Because we are ordering in bulk we are able to offer a 10% discount to San Francisco Vegetarian Society members.
      Please let us know if you live and or work in San francisco and want to get some Vegan Supplements.

      Pure Encapsulations has a few different ones that are popular with clients:

      • PureFood Nutrients (Whole food based multivitamin/mineral complex)
      • EPA/DHA Vegetarian (Algae derived EPA and DHA)
      • CoQ10 (Natural fermentation provided optimal bioactivity)

      Please let me know if you would like more information.
      In the future we will have a site where clients and members can place orders.
      Right now it is like a community based order we are placing mostly for people in San Francisco.

      Best of Health,

      Sam

      Sam Halsey
      Certified Holistic Health Counselor
      Certified Nutritional Education Trainer
      (415) 309-1879
      samhalsey.com

      Schedule your Complimentary 50 Minute initial health consultation session with me.