2 notes from Miss Broccoli

  • happyrasa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2013
      Hi all!
      It's Miss Broccoli...
      Hope you are well and eating your veggies!

      Two notes:
      1) Save the SEALS: We've reached 400 signatures, but we still have a long way to go. Have you signed and shared yet?! http://www.change.org/petitions/animals-are-suffering-shut-down-the-morro-bay-aquarium

      2)
      Beautiful boy explains why he doesn't want to eat octopus:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4a7Eiw4TCww

      Have a happy day! ~Rasa Vitalia
      Miss Broccoli says: "Eat your veggies and you'll be sexy, too!"