Pineapple & Blueberry Cake, and Much More, Wed. June 12 at 6 pm

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2013
      Look at this fabulous menu for the Opera Plaza vegan dinner this week!

      Mesclun Salad with homemade oil-free dressing
      Dilled Cauliflower Salad
      Salad toppers including sprouted raw Lydia's savory trail mix, hemp sprinkles, olives, hummus, enoki ushrooms, assorted veggies
      Savory Lentil Ragout
      Herbed Haricots Jaunes
      Barley Mushroom Pilaf, featuring shiitake and varieties from Mycopia
      Pineapple & Blueberry Cake
      Fresh Apricot Basil Punch and Herbal Tea Beverages

      Enjoy it this Wed. evening, June 12 at 6 pm at the Opera Plaza Community Room, 601 Van Ness, San Francisco.

      It is totally vegan, organic and totally health-supporting, made without eggs, dairy, honey, oil or added sugars. Even the cake is made without oil or added sugar. But, it is delicious. Patricia's cakes have been receiving rave reviews. Try it. You'll like it! :)

      And the apricot basil punch is literally blended from fresh whole apricots. It tastes incredibly good.

      And, it is all you can eat! Bring a container and take some home with you.

      After dinner, take in a critically-important presentation on leaky gut syndrome, how to identify it and how to resolve it. Dr. Chad Krier, ND, from the world-famous Riordan Clinic, will give a comprehensive presentation via video on the causes, symptoms and dietary remedies.

      We are exposed to environmental insults: stress, caffeine, food additives, refined foods, and nutrient depleted foods. These things creep into our diets and can often lead to gastrointestinal irritation. Over time, our intestinal lining can become too porous, wreaking havoc on our health.

      Find out how to prevent it happening to you, and what you can do about it if you have it. Don't miss this important presentation.

      It all happens this Wed. evening, June 12 at 6 pm, at the Opera Plaza Community Room, 601 Van Ness, San Francisco. Take the elevator to the first floor, then security will key you down to the mezzanine for the event.

      A fifteen dollar requested donation covers the all you can eat vegan dinner plus the presentation on leaky gut. The Nutritionist donates her time. Funds go toward facility rental, food, transport and other costs.

      Location is the Opera Plaza Community Room, 601 Van Ness, San Francisco. Take the elevator to the first floor, then security will key you down to the mezzanine for the event.

      Call (888) 234-1361 to RSVP, or email to: RSVP@...