Meet VEGETARIAN Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard, Fri 6/21 in Fremont

  • mihirmeghani
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2013
      Dear  SF Vegetarian Society members, I invite you to our home on the evening of Fri 6/21 to meet one of the few members of Congress who is vegetarian - Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI). She is a remarkable 32 year old in her 1st term. Please come and meet her, and support her. If you cannot attend, but would like to support her, please use the link below to make a contribution.
      When: Friday, June 21st, 2013 from 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
      Where: The home of Mihir & Tanvi Meghani, 37808 Fruitwood Court, Fremont, CA 94536
      Please RSVP with Tanvi Jhaveri at tanvijhaveri@gmail,com or 510-396-0892.  To learn more about Tulsi, or to confirm your attendance and make a secure online donation, please visit: VoteTulsi.com/rsvp/Fremont