Leaky Gut and How to Plug It, Wed. June 12 at 6 pm, plus Dinner

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2013
      We are exposed to environmental insults: stress, caffeine, food additives, refined foods, and nutrient depleted foods. These things creep into our diets and can often lead to gastrointestinal irritation. Over time, our intestinal lining can become too porous, wreaking havoc on our health.

      This Wed. evening, June 12 at 6 pm, at the Opera Plaza Community Room, 601 Van Ness, San Francisco, find out if you have it, and what you can do to prevent or reverse it.

      Dr. Chad Krier, ND, from the world-famous Riordan Clinic, will give a comprehensive presentation via video on the causes, symptoms and dietary remedies. The Riordan Clinic is a not-for-profit nutrition based health facility. The Clinic provides a full range of diagnostic and treatment services for patients from all over the world.

      Before the lecture, enjoy a full-course vegan dinner designed to repair a leaky gut. Designed by a certified Nutrition Consultant, Patricia Allen Koot, NE, NC, the dinner is specially planned to rejuvenate as well as counteract the stressful conditions of urban living. Totally vegan and totally health-supporting, the dinner is prepared without eggs, dairy, honey, oil or added sugars. The dishes are prepared in a way which preserves the enzymes and vital nutrients.

      Not only is it tasty. Many people have commented on how good Patricia's dinners make them feel--the sense of well-being they experience.

      And, it is all you can eat. Bring a container and take some home with you.

      Location is the Opera Plaza Community Room, 601 Van Ness, San Francisco. Take the elevator to the first floor, then security will key you down to the mezzanine for the event.

      Call (888) 234-1361 to RSVP, or email to: RSVP@...

      Presented by Wellness Central, www.WellnessCentral.us

      David Koot