2014 Raw Living Expo - dates times and early bird deals

  • Jillian Love
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2013

      Start planning now to be a part of the
      2014 Raw Living Expo
      The Premier Raw Lifestyle Event

      This is a weekend packed with inspiring workshops, informative speakers, entertaining chef demos, delicious Raw Food, all your favorite vendors and incredible entertainment.

      The 2014 Raw Living Expo will be held at the
      Hyatt Westlake Plaza,
      880 South Westlake Blvd,
      Westlake CA
      January 31st through February 2nd 2014.
      Just a 5 hour drive down to sunny LA... so no excuses to miss this one!!

      It was so much fun last year... I reeealy hope we can bring a large crew from the bay area down for this one. I will be scheduling a potluck in July for Bay Area Peeps where we can all chat about carpooling and hotel room shares.. You can join my Revolutionary Raw Conscious Cuisine meet up group to stay appraised on details for that.

      Here is the link:
      http://www.meetup.com/RevolutionaryRawConsciousCuisine/

      Check out the Expo website, get your tickets and make your hotel reservations by clicking on the big "RawLivingExpo" link below.

      RawLivingExpo

      tix & info

      *checkout the early bird special pricing... sign up early while rooms in the conference hotel are still available : )

      --
      Revolutionary Raw Conscious Cuisine Bay Area Meet Up Group.
      Join The Community Here:

      www.JillianLove.com
      www.RawYogaRetreats.com

      "We are what we repeatedly do.
      Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit."
             --Aristotle

      "...it's a matter of switching gears, never looking back, and BECOMING that person today that you always dreamed you'd be. Entertain every thought, say every word, and make every decision from their point of view. Walk the way they would, dress the way they would dress, and spend your free time the way they would spend theirs. Choose the friends they would choose, eat the meals they would eat, and love and appreciate yourself the way they would.
      These steps MUST come in order for there to be change. There's no other option, no other way... But, since that person is who you REALLY are, that makes this assignment downright effortless. Just stop being who you aren't."
          ~The Universe

      "Your task is not to seek for love,
      but merely to seek and find
      all the barriers within yourself