Secrets of Yoga | Meditation | Talks this month

  • Artofliving Santaclara
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2013
      Dear Friends,

      We all strive to be the best at what we do whether it is excelling at work or taking care of family. To achieve these goals, a healthy body and mind are essential. Different wellness tools like yoga, meditation, breathing practices can support us.

      We are inviting experts in these areas to provide their perspective and share practical tools and techniques that can be used in our daily lives. We invite you to join us for these special talks. Please see details below. These talks are open to the community, so please feel free to share this invitation.

      Counting Sleep to a Better Sleep | Thurs, June 6th @ 7 pm

      Regards,
      Art of Living Team

      Counting Sleep to a Better Sleep | Thurs, June 6th @ 7 pm

      Learn secrets to sound sleep through breathing techniques. In this session we will discuss barriers to sound sleep and how we can overcome sleep barriers through breathing techniques and be more efficient. The techniques and processes introduced during the seminar are easy to learn and practice, and improve human performance in all areas of life.

      When : Thursday | June 6th at 7pm
      Where: Art of Living Center, 2368 Walsh Ave, Santa Clara, CA
      RSVP ( Free @) : http://secure.artofliving. org/event_details.aspx?event_ id=105737

      Overcoming Anxiety & Sleeplessness - A Holistic perspective | Sat, June 8th @ 10 am

      Nearly a third of the Americans report sleep problems and a similar large percentage of people report some form of anxiety disorder. In this talk, we will look at this issue from a holistic viewpoints and explore complimentary techniques that can help sleep disorders.

      Session contents include:
      Guided Meditation | Breathing Techniques
      Talk - Better Sleep and overcoming anxiety

      When : Saturday | June 8th at 10:30 am
      Where: Art of Living Center, 2368 Walsh Ave, Santa Clara, CA

      Secrets of Breath | Sat, June 8th @3:30 pm

      We breath all the time, every moment of our life. Yet, we are not fully harnessed the power of breath. Through effective breathing practices, we can eliminate more than 80% of negative toxins in our system. Join us for a session focused on breathing techniques and subtle yoga. These techniques help us gain time, enhance the energy in our systems and increase focus and concentration. The instructors are meditation and breathing practitioners for the past 8 years.

      Session contents:
      Subtle yoga. |  Breathing techniques
      Guided Meditation ( if time permits ) | Wellness Talk | Gaining time and being effective.

      When : Saturday | June 8th | 3:30 pm
      Where : Art of Living Center, 2368 Walsh Ave, Santa Clara
      RSVP (free @): http://secure.artofliving. org/event_details.aspx?event_ id=105769

      Secrets of Meditation | Sun, June 9th @3:30 pm

      "If you can think you can meditate ". Most of us are already aware of the benefits of meditation, including increased focus, productivity, better stress management and more joy and enthusiasm.

      Join meditation expert Venkat Ram for a unique meditation session. Venkat a meditation practitioner and a software professional brings a unique perspective to using meditation and breathing practices as an effective tools to meet day to ay deadlines and have work-life balance.

      The Session includes:
      Guided Meditation | Simple, yet powerful breathing techniques.
      Wellness talk | Meditation for successful living.

      When: Sunday at 3:30 pm, June 9th | 2013
      Where: Art of Living Center, 2368 Walsh Ave, CA

      Yoga for Stress Management | Thurs, June 11th @ 7pm

      We invite you to one of our popular session "Yoga for Stress Management" conducted by a very experienced teacher. Breathing techniques combined with Yoga & Meditation are effective tools to bring out our best in us and enhance the overall quality of life. Join us for the session this and learn about these techniques.

      Session Contents
      Powerful breathing techniques | Guided Meditation |
      Simple yet powerful Yoga postures | Tips on managing stress.

      Reported Benefits
      Reduced Stress. | Improved focus, clarity and enthusiasm. | Relaxation & better sleep.

      When: Thursday | June 11th at 7 pm | 2013
      Where: Art of Living Center, 2368 Walsh Ave, CA