2013 San Francisco Pride Parade - Veg outreach

  • AndrewR
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2013
      Hey everybody!

      One of the most fun outreach opportunities all year long is coming to SF this month and we need your help to make it great! At the SF Pride Parade and Festival we will be focusing on how animals suffer in factory farms and slaughterhouses with a fun and provocative campaign with slogans like "We're Here, We're Vegan, Get Used To It!"

      Here are the event details for the parade:

      What: Volunteer with the Parade float or at the pride festival

      When: Sunday, June 30, 9:30 a.m. (This is the meetup time to get ready at the parade lineup; the parade kickoff is at 10:30 a.m. sharp.) More details later as information becomes available to us.

      We also need volunteers on Saturday and Sunday to help table at PETA's Pride booth during the celebration.

      Here are the event details for the tabling:

      What: Volunteer at the PETA Pride booth

      When: Saturday, June 29, 12 noon to 6 p.m.

      Sunday, June 30, 11 a.m.–6:30 p.m.

      (Volunteers are needed for two-hour shifts.)

      Where: San Francisco Civic Center, San Francisco (The exact booth location is TBD
      email: sfvegprideparade@... for questions or volunteer