Sat 11am March against Monsanto, look who's coming

  • sunny outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2013
      veggie Isabel will be holding a camera, at the March, she said exchange phone numbers with her
      She'll also be walking with Factory Coalition friends!   Come and meet new like minded friends who don't want animal genes in our foods!

      here's photo of veggie Marchers=Isabel might post a more specific spot to meet, just in case cell service is maxed out

      one of the MAIN organizers of the SF anti-gmo is veggie Liz K.
      pls look out for her.  She's a super nice person

      the other main volunteer is Ben, he'll be wearing a green anti gmo t shirt, carrying a camera and possibly with a clip board.

      Ask anybody, who they are, Liz and Ben are well known.

      ==
      Marches going on simultanously all over the world!

      SIGNATURE:
       Human hunger: Did you know..."More than 90% of soybeans, 80% of corn and 70% of grain grown in the US goes to feed livestock! 800 million more people could be fed if the grain fed to livestock was used to feed people." (David Pimentel, Professor of Entomology, Cornell University.)
      *********
      we lost to Monsanto and Dupont, but we are going to get smarter in getting rid of of u in our bodies
      ==
      farm fishing is bad in many ways
      http://www.salmonaid.org/index.php/education/why-eat-wild-salmon.html
      and there's not enough wild salmon or fish to go around....in 10 years!