reminder: Come MARCH AGAINST MONSANTO! This Saturday! 11:00 am! Union Square! SF

  • sunny outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2013
      this is your chance to show Monsanto how we feel.  NO need to be bullied any longer.

      I'll be at the march, but in another city, at the SAME TIME.  I"ve organized a group of 20 people to march with me.  Bring your kids with their bicycles.

      I heard that many cities from many places (maybe around the world) are marching against Monsanto.

      SOmeone took the time to plan this march,,,getting permits, toilets etc..

      all you need to do is show up!  making signs are important too
      but show up!

      ===

      GATHER!  11:00 am!  –  UNION SQUARE!
      MARCH!    12:00 noon!
      RALLY! after the March!

      Label GMOs is joining with MAM to promote this event!  Come join us and support the other participants:  Community Food & Justice CoalitionSlow Food San Francisco, NonGMOProject, Pesticide Action Network, Food FirstOCA, us (LabelGMOs) many others.

      The organizers, March Against Monsanto SF, have been working miracles.  But they can use your help to pay for sound equipment, medical supplies, permits and portable toilets for the rally. (These toilets alone will cost more than $1000.)

      This is your chance to help us make this happen!
      Go to the MONSANTO IS BAD website and chip in $10, $15, $20 or whatever you can afford to help defray these expenses.

      (If you're from the other side of the Bay, consider supporting the movement at the Oakland march.)

      Inline image 2
      --
      San Francisco Regional Coordinators:
          Ben

      Label GMOs: Its Our Right To Know
      www.LabelGMOs.org

      Please "Like" us on Facebook: on.fb.me/LabelGMOsSF
      Please follow us on Twitter: Label_GMOs_SF

      Note: If you no longer wish to receive email from us, please reply to this message with the subject line "UNSUBSCRIBE."