Fun Food For Life Class this Sunday May 19 - 9 Raw Recipes with Tasting : )

  • Jillian Love
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17 5:22 PM

      Hi lovely community,
      I wanted to let you know about a fun opportunity this weekend...
      The Fabulous FOOD FOR LIFE Play Shop is this Sunday Afternoon May 19th from 2-5 in SF.  We are going to be making 9 Easy and Delicious Raw Recipes and enjoying generous tastings of each.... There will be music, handouts, and a marathon of great food.
      Smoothie, Ice Ice Cream,  Noodles and more with No Sugar, No Gluten, No Dairy, No Meat, No GMOs and No cooking!

      I custom designed this class to be kid friendly with opportunities to participate if you like so feel free to bring along the family.  Also these recipes are SCRUMPTIOUS and QUICK enough to be incorporated into a busy schedule of working adults and EASY enough for those of us who want to eat healthy but are not necessarily looking to be chefs.....   and they are DELICIOUS and FANCY enough to delight your taste buds and absolutely impress your friends at a party.

      Please get your tickets in advance (by this evening if possible) so I can finalize my numbers and know how many to expect.  I will go to the farmers market Saturday morning to get us the freshest ingredients : )

      There are special deals to bring a friend or bring a kid for just $20 : )

      Here is the link:

      http://www.meetup.com/RevolutionaryRawConsciousCuisine/events/109520682/

      Im looking forward to seeing you all soon.

      Jillian

      --
      Revolutionary Raw Conscious Cuisine Bay Area Meet Up Group.
      Join The Community Here:

      www.JillianLove.com
      www.RawYogaRetreats.com

      "We are what we repeatedly do.
      Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit."
             --Aristotle

      "...it's a matter of switching gears, never looking back, and BECOMING that person today that you always dreamed you'd be. Entertain every thought, say every word, and make every decision from their point of view. Walk the way they would, dress the way they would dress, and spend your free time the way they would spend theirs. Choose the friends they would choose, eat the meals they would eat, and love and appreciate yourself the way they would.
      These steps MUST come in order for there to be change. There's no other option, no other way... But, since that person is who you REALLY are, that makes this assignment downright effortless. Just stop being who you aren't."
          ~The Universe

      "Your task is not to seek for love,
      but merely to seek and find
      all the barriers within yourself