Vegetarian Times back Issues

  • ediecoyle
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2003
      I am trying to get Vegetarian Times back issues from 1974 through
      1980. If anyone has them available and can mail them to me, please
      call or e-mail me at ediecoyle@... or the yahoo group e-
      mail 530-343-4814 or po box 325 forest ranch, ca 95942.. It will be
      greatly appreciated - hopefully, no charge, but if there is a charge
      maybe we can discuss postage, etc... hope someout has those issues..
      1974-1980 Vegetarian Times... Thank you, Edie Coyle