REMINDER - May 18 - Buddha's Birthday Banquet!

  • Dave Goggin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2013
      Hi all,

      a reminder that the San Francisco Vegetarian Society 3rd Annual Dinner celebrating Buddha's Birthday is only a few days away!

      When:
      -----
      Saturday, May 18, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.

      Where:
      ------
      Thai Idea Restaurant
      710 Polk Street (between Ellis & Eddy Streets)
      San Francisco

      VEGAN Menu:
      Satay Chicken, Crab Cakes, Larb, Pad Thai w/Shrimp; Spicy Fried Rice w/Tofu; Red Curry w/Beef, Bangkok Duck, Pad Ginger w/Chicken; Vegetable Combination; Brown Rice. Deserts & Drinks are not included in the price. Note: some peanut residue may be present in some items. We'll ask for any peanuts or peanut sauce to be served on the side.

      To Sign Up:
      We are no longer taking advance payment reservations, but you can still attend.

      The fee is $24 at the door with RSVP 415-273-5481 by May 15, space permitting.

      How to get there:
      Take MUNI #47 or #49 on Van Ness to Eddy St. then walk 1 block east to Polk & north 1/2 block to Thai Idea, or take #19 on Polk.

      thanks, -Dave