Selling 75 issues of Dr. Shelton's Hygienic Review for $60 delivered

  • earthdon
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2013
      This great little magazine of writings by the brilliant Natural Hygiene educator Herbert Shelton was published from about 1940-1980 and my copies are mostly from the 1975-1980 period with a few from other years like 1964, 1968, 1969 and early 1970s. They are generally in good or very good condition and all quite readable; a few have minor stains or tears or a loose page. Shelton inspired me not only to adopt a 100% raw vegan diet, but to see diet as only one of many key health factors we need to embrace to give ourselves the best chance to realize high-level health. I could probably sell these for alot more but I think $60 delivered by hand or mailed, as makes sense, is fair enough.