Some Rats Actually Help Detect Disease, Not Spread It | Care2 Causes

  • Brook
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2013
    • Mitch Cohen
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4, 2013
        Last weekend, I noticed & stopped at a relatively small, new farmers market in North Oakland at Stanford Av, Lowell St & 60th St.

        There were 2 food stands & both sold ONLY vegan food. The Japanese one offered sushi-rolls & rice/veggie plates. The Ethiopian one offered an injera-plate with collards, split-peas, spicy lentils & cabbage/carrots. I tried & enjoyed the Japanese one.

        Today, I went back, and enjoyed the Ethiopian plate. Perhaps I was early, but the Japanese vendor wasn't there.

        It wasn't obvious who was in charge of the farmers market until I got home & googled it (Phat Beets):